You are buying 1 jewellers manual rolling mill made by one of the largest OEM factory in the world.
- Solid build, perfect workmanship, simple and reliable operation
- Rolls are hardened to 60 HRC
- For making jewellery wires and sheets
- Ideal for recreational crafts-persons right through to small scale jewellery manufacture operations
- 4 pre-drilled holes on the base for bench mounting, removable long handle
- Size approximately: Width 280mm, Depth 220mm, Heights 300mm
- Weight: 24kgs
- Shipping from Sydney in a pre-made wood box. You will receive it quick and safe
- To adjust alignment of the rollers, take off the top turning cog, then adjust the wheel on the left or right slowly. Put it back in when finish
Bearing length: 123mm
Middle roller (flat) width: 47mm
Roller diameter: 57mm
Square wire: 6mm 4mm 3mm 2.5mm 2mm 1.5mm 1mm
Half round wire: 8mm 6mm 5mm 4mm 3mm 2mm
Also available many other jewellery tools, please visit category Jewellery tool in our web store for details.
To reduce rust in storage and transport, metal tools received may come in with a coat of grease or oil. To remove grease we recommend using degreaser and a rag.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Display and More Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.