Quality ROLLING Mill | Jewellers Jewellery Manual Roll Machine | 130mm
You are buying 1 jewellers quality manual rolling mill.
- Solid build, quality workmanship, simple and reliable operation
- Rollers are hardened to 65 HRC
- For making jewellery wires and sheets
- Ideal for recreational crafts-persons and Jewellers right through to small scale jewellery manufacture operations
- Forged removable long handle comes with an ergonomically designed wood handle
- Body Dimension: 30 x 13.5 x 29.5cm
- Weight: 23kgs
- Shipping from Sydney (Hornsby 2077). You will receive it quick and safe
- The "T" bar at the top of the Rolling Mill is used to open or close the rollers. When completely closed the rollers, should measure "true" cylindrically. This means they should touch with no visible gaps. Should there ever be a gap, meaning the rollers are not "true", simply remove the two small screws holding the "T" bar cover , pull the "T" bar handle off and turn the large gears to move the roller down until there is no visible gap, making them "true", then re-install the "T" bar and cover.
Roller Width: 130mm
Roller (flat) Center Area Width: 55mm
Roller Diameter: 65mm
Gear Ratio : 4 : 1
Maximum Opening : from 0 to 4.5mm
Square wire: 6.5mm | 6mm | 5.5mm | 5mm | 4.5mm | 4mm | 3mm | 2mm | 1mm
Half round ellipse: 4x1.5mm | 3x1.25mm | 2.5x1mm
Also available many other jewellery tools, please visit category Jewellery Tool in our web store for details.
To reduce rust in storage and transport, metal tools received may come in with a coat of grease or oil. To remove grease we recommend using degreaser and a rag.
Display and More Pty Ltd is Australian registered, proudly 100% Australian owned and operated business in Sydney. All the products listed in our website are in stock, and in stock in our Sydney warehouse (Hornsby NSW 2077).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Display and More Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.