You are buying 1 ring enlarger reducer tool.
It is a brand new machine from one of the largest jewellery tool OEM factory in the world, reliable quality with a very affordable price tag.
- Stretches and Reduces Rings and Bands
- Size range operate: US Ring size 3 to 14
- 4 pre-drilled holes on the base for bench mounting
- 4 segment spline enlarging system to uniformly enlarge rings
- Generally it can't expand more than 1 US finger size
- Height: 29cm Base: 11cm x 18cm Net Weight: about 9kgs
Suggestions & Cautions
- Anneal maybe helpful to soften the ring to afford expansion of the metal.
- For an even expension, stretch slightly each time, rotate the ring to stretch again. A few time after, flip the ring upside down on the spline and stretch again. Same during ring size reduction.
- This tool is not recommended for Stone set rings
- Inspect for thin shanks and solder joints that may break apart before stretching
- Always have ring in place (for expansion or reduction) when operate. Excessive expansion (without ring in place) may break the holding steel wire at the top of the poles and cause damage to the 4 segment splines
- Always operate this tool in slow steady motion
Also available many other jewellery tools, please visit category Jewellery Tool in our web store for details.
To reduce rust in storage and transport, metal tools received may come in with a coat of grease or oil. To remove grease we recommend using degreaser and a rag.
Display and More Pty Ltd is Australian registered, proudly 100% Australian owned and operated business in Sydney. All the products listed in our website are in stock, and in stock in our Sydney warehouse (Hornsby NSW 2077).
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Display and More Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.